The set of forms to register for, change or cancel participation in the self-collateralisation service can be found under Downloads and Links.
The following application forms are necessary.
- Application to participate in self-collateralisation – (shared BBk/CBF form)
- "Power of Attorney" (PoA) – (BBk form)
- Formal application by an SC participant to open a (safe) custody account – (BBk form)
- Specimen signature sheet for an SC participant (safe) custody account – (BBk form, optional and on request)
- Specimen signature sheet (BBk form, available on request) for SC participant home account to be opened at the BBk (no specific forms required)
- Registration for electronic account information (EAI) – (BBk form)
All of the forms related to signing up for self-collateralisation, including those required by CBF, must be submitted as original documents to the Deutsche Bundesbank Service Centre for Securities Settlement and Safe Custody.