Dr Peter Raupach
- Single-name and portfolio credit risk
- Banking and credit risk transfer
- Risk measures, risk aggregation
- Systemic risk measures, network effects
- Löffler, G. and P. Raupach, Pitfalls in the Use of Systemic Risk Measures. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, forthcoming.
- Alter, A., B. Craig and P. Raupach (2015), Centrality-based capital allocations, International Journal of Central Banking, Vol. 11(3), 329-377.
- Memmel, C., Y. Gündüz and P. Raupach (2015), The Common Drivers of Default Risk, Journal of Financial Stability, Vol. 16, 232-247.
- Memmel, C. and P. Raupach (2010), How do banks adjust their capital ratios?, Journal of Financial Intermediation, Vol. 19(4), 509–528.
- Güttler, A. and P. Raupach (2010), The Impact of Downward Rating Momentum, Journal of Financial Services Research, Vol. 37(1), 1-23.
- Raupach, P. (1999), On Driftless One-Dimensional SDEs With Time-Dependent Diffusion Coefficients. Stochastics and Stochastics Reports, Vol. 67, 207-230.
Other Working Papers and Publications
- The Valuation of Employee Stock Options - How Good Is the Standard? December 2003, Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting, Goethe-University Frankfurt/Main No 122.
- The Cost of Employee Stock Options, November 2003, Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting, Goethe-University Frankfurt/Main No 123.
- Das Verhalten der Aktienbetreuer und ihr Einfluß auf die Marktliquidität, with Mark Wahrenburg, Duong Nguyen. 2000, Working Paper (in German).
- On Driftless One-Dimensional SDE — The "Hottest" and "Coldest" Solution, 1999, Working Paper.
- What do Market Makers achieve? Evidence from a large scale experimental stock market, with Mark Wahrenburg, Jörg Bochow, Duong Nguyen. in: F. Bolle, M. Lehmann-Waffenschmidt (2002): Surveys in Experimental Economics. Bargaining, Cooperation and Election Stock Markets, Physika, 229-250.
- 2015: RiskLab/Bank of Finland/ESRB Conference "Systemic Risk Analytics".
- 2014: Midwest Finance Association, Annual Meeting; Eastern Finance Association, Annual Meeting; FMA Annual European Conference; EUI conference "Macroeconomic Stability, Banking Supervision and Financial Regulation".
- 2013: Conference on "Risk Management and Reform of Bank Regulation" (Fordham and Peking University); annual meeting of the French Finance Association, German Finance Association, and the U.S. Southern Finance Association; EBA workshop "How to regulate and resolve systemically important banks"
- 2012: Credit risk workshop (University of Ulm); research seminar at School of Mathematical Sciences (City University Dublin)
- 2011: Symposium on Finance, Banking, and Insurance, Karlsruhe; Workshop of the Basel Committee’s Research Task Force, Istanbul; German Finance Association, Regensburg; International Risk Management Conference, Amsterdam
- 2010: Workshop "Liquidity and Trust in Incomplete Markets", Eltville
- 2008: Financial Intermediation Research Society, Anchorage; Swiss Finance Association, Zurich; European Financial Management Association, Athens
- 2007: European Finance Association, Ljubljana; German Finance Association, Dresden; Workshop of the Basel Committee’s Research Task Force, Washington DC