Dr Henning Weber
- Monetary Economics
- Herwartz, H. and H. Weber (2013), The role of cross-sectional heterogeneity for magnitude and timing of the euro's trade effect, Journal of International Money and Finance, Vol. 37, 48-74.
- Weber, H. (2012), Product Replacement Bias in Inflation and Its Consequences for Monetary Policy, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Vol. 44(2-3), 255-299.
- Herwartz, H. and H. Weber (2005), Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Trade Growth - a Comparison of Linear and Nonlinear (Forecasting) Models, Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, Vol. 21(1), pp. 1-26.
Other Working Papers and Publications
- Berger, H. and H. Weber (2012), Money as Indicator for the Natural Rate of Interest, IMF Working Paper, WP/12/6.
- 2013: Bank of England, London; Royal Economic Society Annual Conference, London.
- 2012: Conference of Society for Computational Economics, Prague; Annual Congress of European Economic Association, Malaga; Econometric Society European Meeting, Malaga; Frankfurt Seminar in Economics, House of Finance, Frankfurt; Seminar at National Bank of Poland, Warsaw.