Junyi Zhu, PhD
- Labor economics
- Applied microeconomics
- Public economics
- Zhu, J., (2015), Bracket Creep Revisited with and without r>g: Evidence from Germany”, Journal of Income Distribution (forthcoming).
- Adam, K. and Zhu, J., (2016), Price Level Changes and the Redistribution of Nominal Wealth Across the Euro Area, Journal of European Economic Association, Vol. 14(4), pp. 871-906.
- Le Blanc, J., A. Porpiglia, F. Teppa, J. Zhu and M. Ziegelmeyer (2014), Household saving behavior in the Euro area, International Journal of Central Banking (forthcoming).
- 2015: 2nd Annual MaTax Conference, Mannheim; Workshop on Household Finance and Economic Stability, St. Gallen; 5th World Congress of the International Microsimulation Association, Luxembourg; 6th Conference of the European Survey Research Association, Reykjavik; Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Chengdu; Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, Shanghai.
- 2014: European Meeting of the International Microsimulation Association, Maastricht; Household Finance and Consumption Network Research Seminar, Frankfurt; 29th Annual Congress of the European Economic Association and 68th European Meeting of the Econometric Society, Toulouse; SNB-OeNB-Bundesbank Workshop, Zurich; 2nd Luxembourg Workshop on Household Finance and Consumption, Luxembourg; Annual Meeting of the Austrian Economic Association, Wien; Conference on Crises and the Distribution, Berlin.
- 2013: 5th Conference of the European Survey Research Association, Ljubljana; Deutsche Bundesbank/FU Berlin Workshop, Berlin.
- 2011: 17th International Panel Data Conference, Montréal; Household Finance and Consumption Network Meeting (Imputation Workshop), Frankfurt am Main.