What will I find in this section?
Technical terms, unfortunately, cannot always be avoided – particularly when it comes to complex topics such as monetary policy. This is why we have compiled a glossary with a wide range of terms, arranged in alphabetical order and each with a short explanation.
- National accounts
- National central bank (NCB)
- National competent authority (NCA)
- NCA (national competent authority)
- NCB (national central bank)
- Near field communication
- Net stable funding ratio (NSFR)
- NFC (near field communication)
- No bail out
- No bail out clause
- Nominal interest rate
- Non-performing loan (NPL)
- Non-trading book