What will I find in this section?
Technical terms, unfortunately, cannot always be avoided – particularly when it comes to complex topics such as monetary policy. This is why we have compiled a glossary with a wide range of terms, arranged in alphabetical order and each with a short explanation.
- ABCP (Asset-backed commercial paper)
- ABS (Asset-backed security)
- ABSPP (Asset-Backed Securities Purchase Programme)
- Annuity loan
- APP (Asset purchase programme)
- Asset-backed commercial paper (ABCP)
- Asset-Backed Securities Purchase Programme (ABSPP)
- Asset-backed security (ABS)
- Asset purchase programme (APP)
- Automatic stabilisers
- Autonomous factors
Act to Modernise Accounting Law (BilMoG)
The German Act to Modernise Accounting Law (Bilanzrechtsmodernisierungsgesetz, or BilMoG) modifies HGB accounting rules (accounting standards in accordance with the German Commercial Code) by moderately harmonising them with International Financial Reporting Standards.