What will I find in this section?
Technical terms, unfortunately, cannot always be avoided – particularly when it comes to complex topics such as monetary policy. This is why we have compiled a glossary with a wide range of terms, arranged in alphabetical order and each with a short explanation.
- ABCP (Asset-backed commercial paper)
- ABS (Asset-backed security)
- ABSPP (Asset-Backed Securities Purchase Programme)
- Account information service (AIS)
- Act to Modernise Accounting Law (BilMoG)
- Annuity loan
- APP (Asset purchase programme)
- Asset-backed commercial paper (ABCP)
- Asset-Backed Securities Purchase Programme (ABSPP)
- Asset-backed security (ABS)
- Asset purchase programme (APP)
- Automatic stabilisers
- Autonomous factors