- International Macroeconomics
- Real and Financial Linkages
- Micro-Macro Interactions
- Blank, S. and C. Buch (2010), International Bank Portfolios: Short- and Long-Run Responses to Macroeconomic Conditions, Review of International Economics, 18(2), 289-306.
- Blank, S. and J. Dovern (2010), What Macroeconomic Shocks Affect the German Banking System? Analysis in an Integrated Micro-Macro Model, Journal of Financial Economic Policy, 2(2),126-148.
- Blank, S., C. Buch and K. Neugebauer (2009), Shocks at Large Banks and Banking Sector Distress: The Banking Granular Residual, Journal of Financial Stability, 5(4), 353-373.
- Blank, S. and C. Buch (2007), The Euro and Cross-Border Banking: Evidence from Bilateral Data. Comparative Economic Studies, 49(3), 389-410.
Other Working Papers and Publications
- Blank, S. and C. Buch (2007), International bank portfolios: short- and long-run responses to the business cycle, CGFS Papers, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Research on global financial stability: the use of BIS international financial statistics, 29, 128-155.