Innovations in the field of cashless payments Expert panel
14 October 2022
Efficient and secure payment systems are the foundation of a stable financial system and need to be adapted from time to time as technological progress advances. During the panel, payment experts from the Bundesbank and panel participants will discuss the latest developments and innovations in the area of cashless payments. The panel will serve as a platform for exchanging experiences and sharing information. Participants will be expected to make an active contribution to the discussions.
- Real-time / instant payments – Europe and worldwide
- Crypto-tokens and central bank digital currencies
- Blockchain technology in payments
- Mobile payments in Europe and around the globe
- Payment behaviour and the adoption of innovations in payments
- Regulatory issues (Payment Services Directive 2, General Data Protection Regulation, etc.)
Managers and experts in the field of innovations in cashless payments.
In order to share worldwide knowledge and to enrich the expert discussions, each participant is encouraged to prepare a 15-minute presentation on cashless innovations from a national perspective.
Please apply online by clicking on the registration button within the application period.