Cash management 3.0 – international trends Online course
Participants of this online course will have the opportunity to gain a broad overview of the development stages of cash processing at central banks in a constantly changing environment, as well as an overview of the solutions that leading central banks worldwide have found. Additionally, they will learn about emerging trends. The online course will also serve as a convenient forum in which central bankers from around the world can start a discussion and exchange their expert views
- Does cash have a future?
- Are there development stages in cash management – and if so, what are they?
- What are the driving forces behind the process of change?
- Is improved banknote quality important?
- Is serial number reading a blessing or a curse?
- Is it worth automating cash processing?
- Is a new cash centre needed?
- Digitalisation – but what exactly, and how?
- International cooperation and user groups
- The CIC and its range of services for central banks
This online course is aimed at those new to roles in central bank cash departments who would like to get an idea of which way cash management will go in the future, through to more experienced experts wishing to deepen their knowledge in order to be able to advise senior management or board members.
The online course will be of particular interest to central banks wishing to join the euro area, planning to revamp their cash processing procedures or buy new equipment, or that are simply interested in general in the next move and future strategy of central banks worldwide.
Computer with microphone, camera, speakers or headphones; a current internet browser.
Deadline for application
27 October 2020