Introduction to cash management – branch operations VER20210047
29 October 2021
Participants will learn about the basics of cash management and the tasks of a modern central bank in that area. In lectures by the senior advisor on cash management, you will gain a comprehensive picture of the most important branch-oriented topics.
Networking with fellow colleagues from all over the world is also an important issue.
- The Deutsche Bundesbank and its tasks in cash management
- Current services and processes with a view to the future
- Issuance of banknotes and processing
- Common and national regulations concerning coins
- New challenges in issuing and processing coins
- IT solutions for cash management
- Use of CCTV
- Automatisation and modern cash centre approaches
The course is designed for young professionals working in the cash department, especially in the branch area, or for staff members who are relatively new in the cash or currency department of the central bank and want to broaden their knowledge of cash-based operations. Participants should have some background experience in cash management. They will be expected to take part in discussions and to exchange their opinions and views during the course.
Computer with microphone, camera, speakers or headphones; an up-to-date internet browser.
Please apply online by clicking on the registration button within the application period.