Operational risk management, continuity management and crisis management VER20210031
17 September 2021
Operational risk management (ORM), business continuity planning (BCP) and crisis management (CM) are crucial elements of good governance at a central bank. During the expert panel, the Bundesbank’s framework and its methodology for ORM, BCP and CM will be presented and discussed. The panel will also serve as a platform for exchanging experiences and sharing information within and across these disciplines.
- Operational risk management at the Deutsche Bundesbank
- Approach to business continuity planning for core business areas of the Bundesbank
- Concept of crisis management
- IT service continuity management
- Operational risk management T2/T2S
Managers and experts in ORM, BCP and CM. Participants will be expected to make an active contribution to the discussions, drawing on their own experiences.
Computer with microphone, camera, speakers or headphones; an up-to-date internet browser.
Please apply online by clicking on the registration button within the application period.