Terms and conditions
Please observe the following terms and conditions regarding the use of the Kreditforderungen – Einreichung und Verwaltung (KEV) procedure.
Terms and conditions and procedural rules
- The Gerneral Terms and Conditions of the Deutschen Bundesbank govern the basic legal relationships between the Deutschen Bundesbank and its counterparties.
- The Gerneral Terms and Conditions for ExtraNet form the basic framework for using the Bundesbank ExtraNet.
- The special terms and conditions for submitting credit claims as collateral (KEV Terms and Conditions) govern KEV particulars and the supplements to the General Terms and Conditions for ExtraNet (these explessly forbid the use of functional users as well as the possibility of changes to the first names and last names of the users, which is technically possible in ExtraNet).
- The Special Terms and Conditions for assessing the credit risk of assets that are not published by the ECB in the list of collateral pursuant to section V No 3 (1) of the General Terms and Conditions of the Deutsche Bundesbank (Creditworthiness Conditions) govern the creditworthiness of the credit claims.
Terms and conditions for cross-border use
- The Special Terms and Conditions of the respective correspondent central bank within the framework of cross-border use govern the respective procedures between the Bundesbank and the correspondent central bank.
Note on the user management
The special terms and conditions for submitting credit claims as collateral (KEV Terms and Conditions) expressly prohibit the changing of the first and last name of a user and thus a transfer the username, even though this is technically possible in ExtraNet and the procedure is also described in the documentation. The same is true for using functional users, which is also technically possible in ExtraNet.