Arne J. Nagengast
- International trade and finance
- Bursian, D. and A. Nagengast, Offshoring and the polarisation of the demand for capital, Economic Inquiry, Vol. 58(1), pp. 260-282.
- Nagengast, A., S. Goldbach, G. Wamser and E. Steinmüller (2019), The effect of investing abroad on investment at home: On the role of technology, tax savings, and internal capital markets, Journal of International Economics, Vol. 116, pp. 58-73.
- Nagengast, A. (2019), An N-dimensional generalisation of the Amiti-Weinstein estimator, Applied Economics Letters, Vol. 26(8), pp. 669-676.
- Knetsch, T. and A. Nagengast (2017), Penny Wise and Pound Foolish? On the Income from Germany's Foreign Investments, Review of World Economics/Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv, Vol. 153(4), pp. 753-778.
- Daude, C., E. Levy-Yeyati and A.J. Nagengast (2016), On the effectiveness of exchange rate interventions in emerging markets, Journal of International Money and Finance, Vol. 64, pp. 239-261.
- Nagengast, A.J. and R. Stehrer (2016), Accounting for the differences between gross and value added trade balances, The World Economy, Vol. 39(9), pp. 1276-1306.
- Nagengast, A.J. and R. Stehrer (2016), The great collapse in value added trade, Review of International Economics, Vol. 24(2), pp. 392-421.
- Daude, C., A.J. Nagengast and J.R. Perea (2016), Productive capabilities: An empirical analysis of their drivers, Journal of International Trade and Economic Development, Vol. 25(4), pp. 504-535.
Other Working Papers and Publications
- Amador, J. and A.J. Nagengast (2015), The effect of bank shocks on firm-level and aggregate investment, Banco de Portugal Working Paper, No 201515.
- Nagengast, A.J. and R. Stehrer (2015), On the interpretation of trade imbalances, in: J. Amador and F. di Mauro (eds.), The age of global value chains: Maps and policy issues, CEPR e-book.
- Nagengast, A.J. and R. Stehrer (2015), Global value chains and the great trade collapse, in: J. Amador and F. di Mauro (eds.), The age of global value chains: Maps and policy issues, CEPR e-book.
- Jankowska, A., A.J. Nagengast and J.R. Perea (2012), The product space and the middle-income trap: Comparing Asian and Latin American experiences, in: Z. Bing Wen (ed.), The middle income trap: Case studies from Latin America, The Contemporary World Press.