Gold reserves - historical perspective and inventory management CANCELLED Current Focus
Participants of this online course will have the opportunity to gain a broad overview of the history of gold reserves in the monetary system. You will take a close look at the phases of development of Germany’s gold reserves and at aspects of gold inventory management.
- Currency reserves, gold and monetary policy
- Development of gold
- End of the gold standard in Germany - hyperinflation
- Development of Germany’s gold reserves broken down into five phases after 1945
- Gold inventory management
- LBMA / LGD-Standard / Refiners
- International overview
This online course is aimed at staff in central banks who are interested in the history of gold as part of the monetary system and the key role it still plays today. It is useful for central bankers working in the inventory management of reserves or supervision of procedures.
Computer with microphone, camera, speakers or headphone, current internet browser.