BISTA-based research publications
External research publications
- Abbassi, Puriya and Bräuning, Falk (2018): “The Pricing of FX Forward Contracts: Micro Evidence from Banks’ Dollar Hedging”, Working Paper available at SSRN Electronic Journal.
- Abbassi, Puriya and Schmidt, Michael (2018): „A comprehensive view on risk reporting: evidence from supervisory data“, Working Paper available at SSRN Electronic Journal.
- Frey, Rainer; Kerl, Cornelia and Lipponer, Alexander (2018): “Withdrawal from Foreign Lending in the Financial Crisis by Parent Banks and Their Branches and Subsidiaries: Supply Versus Demand Effects”, Journal of Financial Services Research, volume 54 (1), pp. 1-48.
- Ongena,Steven; Tümer–Alkan, Günseli and von Westernhagen, Natalja (2018): “Do Exposures to Sagging Real Estate, Subprime, or Conduits Abroad Lead to Contraction and Flight to Quality in Bank Lending at Home?”, Review of Finance, volume 22 (4), pp. 1335–1373.
- Timmer, Yannick (2018): “Cyclical Investment Behavior Across Financial Institutions”, Journal of Financial Economics, volume 129 (2), pp. 268-286.
- Abbassi, Puriya; Iyer, Rajkamal; Peydro, Jose-Luis and Tous, Francesc Rodríguez (2016): “Securities trading by banks and credit supply: Micro-evidence from the crisis”, Journal of Financial Economics, volume 121 (3), pp. 569-594.
- Arnold, Eva A.; Größl, Ingrid and Koziol, Philipp (2016): “Market discipline across bank governance models: Empirical evidence from German depositors”, The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, volume 61, pp. 126-138.
- Buch, Claudia M.; Hilberg, Björn and Tonzer, Lena (2016): “Taxing banks: An evaluation of the German bank levy”, Journal of Banking & Finance, volume 72, pp. 52-66.
- Busch, Ramona and Memmel, Christoph (2014): “Quantifying the components of the banks’ net interest margin”, Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, volume 30 (4), pp. 371–396.
- Streit, Daniel; Lange, Marc and Paul, Stephan (2016): „Determinants of bank-level deposit volatility: Evidence from the German banking system”, Working Paper available at SSRN Electronic Journal.
- Alter, Adrian; Craig, Ben and Raupach, Peter (2015): “Centrality-based capital allocations”, International Journal of Central Banking, volume 11(3), pp. 329-377.
- Craig, Ben R.; Fecht, Falko and Tümer-Alkan, Günseli (2015): “The role of interbank relationships and liquidity needs”, Journal of Banking & Finance, volume 53, pp. 99-111.
- Buch, C.M., and A. Lipponer. 2007. FDI versus exports: Evidence from German banks. Journal of Banking and Finance 31(3), 805-826.
- Buch, C.M., and A. Lipponer (2006). Clustering or competition? The foreign investment behaviour of German banks. International Journal of Central Banking, 2 (2), 135-168.