- International Trade
- Applied Econometrics
- Empirical Industrial Organization
- Ariu, A., E. Biewen, S. Blank, G. Gaulier, J.M. González, P. Meinen, D. Mirza, C. Martin, and P. Tello, Firm Heterogeneity and Aggregate Business Services Exports: Micro Evidence from Belgium, France, Germany and Spain, The World Economy, forthcoming.
Meinen, P. and H. Raff (2018), International Trade and Retail Market Performance and Structure: Theory and Empirical Evidence, Journal of International Economics, Vol. 115, pp. 99-114.
Meinen, P. and O. Röhe (2018), To sign or not to sign? On the response of prices to financial and uncertainty shocks, Economics Letters, Vol. 171, pp. 189-192.
Meinen, P. and O. Röhe (2017), On Measuring Uncertainty and its Impact on Investment: Cross-country Evidence from the Euro Area, European Economic Review, Vol. 92, pp. 161-179.
- Meinen, P. (2016), Markup Responses to Chinese Imports, Economics Letters, Vol. 141, pp. 122-124.
- Choquette, E. and P. Meinen (2015), Export Spillovers: Opening the Black Box, The World Economy, Vol. 38(12), pp. 1912-1946.
- Meinen, P. (2015), Sunk Costs of Exporting and the Role of Experience in International Trade, Canadian Journal of Economics, Vol. 48(1), pp. 335-367.
- Hansen, J.D., P. Meinen and J.U. Nielsen (2014), Elasticity of Substitution and Anti-dumping Decisions, Review of World Economics, Vol. 150(4), pp. 787-816.
Other Working Papers and Publications
- Meinen, P, P. Parrotta, D. Sala and E. Yalcin, "Managers as Knowledge Carriers - Explaining Firms' Internationalization Success with Manager Mobility", CESifo Working Paper No. 7126, June 2018.
- Meinen, P. and H. Raff, International Trade and Retail Market Performance and Structure: Theory and Empirical Evidence, CESifo Working Paper No. 7099, 2018.
- Ariu, A., E. Biewen, S. Blank, G. Gaulier, J.M. González, P. Meinen, D. Mirza, C. Martin, and P. Tello, Firm Heterogeneity and Aggregate Business Services Exports: Micro Evidence from Belgium, France, Germany and Spain, ECB Working Paper No. 2097, 2017.
- Ferrando, A., C. Altomonte, S. Blank, M. Iudice, M.H. Felt, K. Neugebauer, I. Siedschlag. Assessing the Financial and Financing Conditions of Firms in Europe: the Financial Module in CompNet, ECB Working Paper 1836.
- Lopez-Garcia, P., F. di Mauro and the CompNet Task Force, Micro-based Evidence of EU Competitiveness: the CompNet Database, ECB Working Paper 1634.
- Mattes, A., P. Meinen, and F. Pavel, Goods Follow Bytes: The Impact of ICT on EU Trade. DIW Discussion Paper 1182, 2012.