Dr Puriya Abbassi
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Systemic Risk and Financial Crises
- Financial Stability and Monetary Policy
Abbassi, P. and M. Schmidt (2018), A comprehensive view on risk reporting: Evidence from supervisory data, Journal of Financial Intermediation, Vol. 36, pp. 74-85.
- Abbassi, P., Brownlees, C., Hans, C., Podlich, N. (2017), Credit risk interconnectedness: What does the market really know?, Journal of Financial Stability, Vol. 29, pp. 1-12.
- Abbassi, P., Fecht, F., Tischer, J.P. (2017), Variations in market liquidity and the intraday interest rate, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Vol. 49(4), pp. 733-765.
- Abbassi, P., Iyer, R., Peydró, J.L., Tous, F.R. (2016), Securities trading by banks and credit supply: micro-evidence from the crisis, Journal of Financial Economics, 121(3): 569-594.
- Abbassi, P., Linzert, T. (2012), The Effectiveness of Monetary Policy in Steering Money Market Rates During the Financial Crisis, Journal of Macroeconomics, 34(4): 945-954.
- Abbassi, P., Nautz, D. (2012), Monetary Transmission Right from the Start: On the Information Content of the Eurosystem's Main Refinancing Operations, The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 23(1): 54-69.
- Abbassi, P., Nautz, D., Offermanns, C. (2010), Interest Rate Dynamics and Monetary Policy Implementation in Switzerland, Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics, 146(1): 313-340.
Other Working Papers and Publications
- Abbassi, P., Iyer, R., Peydró, J.L., Tous, F.R. (2015), Securities Trading by Banks and Credit Supply: Micro-Evidence, CEPR Discussion Papers 10480
- Abbassi, P., Bräuning, F., Fecht, F., Peydró, J.L. (2015), Cross-Border Liquidity, Relationships and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Euro Area Interbank Crisis, CEPR Discussion Papers 10479
- Abbassi, P., Linzert, T. (2011), The Effectiveness of Monetary Policy in Steering Money Market Rates During the Financial Crisis, ECB WP 1328.