- International Economics
- Real and Financial Linkages
- Micro-Macro Interactions
- Ariu, A., E. Biewen, S. Blank, G. Gaulier, J.M. González, P. Meinen, D. Mirza, C. Martin, and P. Tello (2019), Firm Heterogeneity and Aggregate Business Services Exports: Micro Evidence from Belgium, France, Germany and Spain, The World Economy, Vol. 42(2), pp. 564-589.
- Blank, S. and C. Buch (2010), International Bank Portfolios: Short- and Long-Run Responses to Macroeconomic Conditions, Review of International Economics, 18(2), 289-306.
- Blank, S. and J. Dovern (2010), What Macroeconomic Shocks Affect the German Banking System? Analysis in an Integrated Micro-Macro Model, Journal of Financial Economic Policy, 2(2),126-148.
- Blank, S., C. Buch and K. Neugebauer (2009), Shocks at Large Banks and Banking Sector Distress: The Banking Granular Residual, Journal of Financial Stability, 5(4), 353-373.
- Blank, S. and C. Buch (2007), The Euro and Cross-Border Banking: Evidence from Bilateral Data. Comparative Economic Studies, 49(3), 389-410.
Other Working Papers and Publications
- Ariu, A., E. Biewen, S. Blank, G. Gaulier, J.M. González, P. Meinen, D. Mirza, C. Martin and P. Tello, Firm Heterogeneity and Aggregate Business Services Exports: Micro Evidence from Belgium, France, Germany and Spain, ECB Working Paper No. 2097, 2017.
- Blank, S. and C. Buch (2007), International bank portfolios: short- and long-run responses to the business cycle, CGFS Papers, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Research on global financial stability: the use of BIS international financial statistics, 29, 128-155.
- Ferrando, A., C. Altomonte, S. Blank, M. Iudice, M.H. Felt, P. Meinen, K. Neugebauer and I. Siedschlag. Assessing the Financial and Financing Conditions of Firms in Europe: the Financial Module in CompNet, ECB Working Paper 1836.
- Lopez-Garcia, P., F. di Mauro and the CompNet Task Force, Micro-based Evidence of EU Competitiveness: the CompNet Database, ECB Working Paper 1634.