Cash management – strategy, branch operations and combating counterfeit money Course level II
22 July 2022
Participants will learn about modern central bank cash management methods. The whole scope of the tasks of a modern central bank in the field of cash management will be presented and discussed, from an international view to a close look at how the Bundesbank carries out its business. Participants are expected to take an active part in discussions and exchange opinions and views during the course.
- The role of the Bundesbank in the cash cycle
- Issuance policy for banknotes and coins, cash requirement planning
- BMS – the Bundesbank’s cash management system
- CashEDI – Electronic Data Interchange for cash payments
- Automation of cash processing
- Modern cash centre design
- External cash recycling
- The NAC: combating counterfeit money and damaged money
The course is aimed at mid-level and senior employees involved in issuing and processing banknotes and coins or in dealing with counterfeit money as well as executives/managers heading groups, sections or divisions in the cash department. Participants should have a sound background in cash management and be willing to talk about their areas of responsibility.
Please apply online by clicking on the registration button within the application period.