The Research Council of the Deutsche Bundesbank’s Research Data and Service Centre (RDSC) is composed of internationally recognised external academics or other experts with experience and expertise in the use of microdata for research, in evidence-based policy advice, in potential linking of microdata and in the access and provision of microdata.
It advises the RDSC and evaluates its work in, amongst others, the following areas:
- The supply of research datasets for internal and external research and internal analysis.
- The provision of research datasets for external research (including documentation).
- Access to research datasets for external research.
- The evaluation of research done using RDSC research datasets.
- The cultivation of links with external research (e.g. via supporting workshops and conferences).