Dr Daniel Foos
- Accounting and Regulation of Financial Intermediaries
- Cyclicality of Bank Behaviour
- Risk Management of Banks (Interest Rate Risk, Liquidity Risk)
- von Beschwitz, B. and D. Foos (2018), Banks' Equity Stakes and Lending: Evidence from a Tax Reform, Journal of Banking & Finance, Vol. 96, pp. 323-343.
- Behr, P., D. Foos and L. Norden (2017), Cyclicality of SME lending and government involvement in banks, Journal of Banking & Finance, Vol. 77, pp. 64-77.
- Foos, D., L. Norden and M. Weber (2010), Loan growth and riskiness of banks, Journal of Banking & Finance, Vol. 34(12), pp. 2929-2940.
Other Working Papers and Publications
- von Beschwitz, Bastian and D. Foos (2016), Banks' Equity Stakes and Lending: Evidence from a Tax Reform. International Finance Discussion Papers 1183, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
- 2016: Portsmouth-Fordham conference on Banking & Finance
- 2015: EBA Research Workshop, London; Institut für Kreditwesen Banken-Workshop, Münster; DGF Conference, Leipzig; GdRE Conference, Nice; FIRS Conference, Reykjavik
- 2014: Workshop on "The interplay of accounting and financial regulation and its impact on bank behaviour", Eltville
- 2013: Institut für Kreditwesen Banken-Workshop, Münster
- 2012: EFMA Conference, Barcelona; Conference "Improving financial institutions: The proper balance between regulation and governance", Helsinki; SGF Conference, Zurich
- 2011: Research Seminar LMU Munich