Timo Bettendorf, Ph.D.
- Exchange rate economics
- International Economics
- International Finance
- Bettendorf, T. and M. León-Ledesma, German wage moderation and European imbalances: Feeding the global VAR with theory, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, forthcoming.
- Bettendorf, T., Spillover effects of credit default risk in the euro area and the effects on the Euro: A GVAR approach, International Journal of Finance and Economics, forthcoming.
- Bettendorf, T. (2017), Idiosyncratic and international transmission of shocks in the G7: does EMU matter?, Review of International Economics, Vol. 25(4), pp. 856-890.
- Bettendorf, T. (2017), Investigating Global Imbalances: Empirical Evidence from a GVAR Approach, Economic Modelling, Vol. 64(C), pp. 201-210.
- Bettendorf, T. and D. Bursian (2017), Chow-Lin X N: How adding a panel dimension can improve accuracy, Economics Letters, Vol. 157(C), pp. 5-9.
- Bettendorf, T. and W. Chen (2013), Are there bubbles in the Sterling-dollar exchange rate? New evidence from sequential ADF tests, Economics Letters, Elsevier, Vol. 120(2), pp 350-353.