The use of IT solutions in cash management
11 February 2022
Participants will receive an overview of cash-related IT solutions and issues around project management, as well as consider questions concerning the use of standard software. The session will pinpoint serial number reading as an example, looking at the benefits and costs of such a project. The seminar will also provide a convenient forum for an initial exchange of experts’ views from central bankers worldwide.
- Overview of the Bundesbank’s IT solutions for cash management
- Reasons for implementing
- How to set up a project
- Different options for implementing IT solutions
- Determining requirements for IT solutions
- Standardisation or use of business standard software
- General conditions/framework for IT development/tender procedures
- Serial number reading
- International cooperation
This course is aimed at those new to roles in central banks’ cash or IT departments who would like to start by gaining an overview of the field, through to more experienced experts and project managers wishing to deepen their knowledge and learn about the Bundesbank’s approach.
Computer with microphone, camera, speakers or headphones; an up-to-date internet browser.
Please apply online by clicking on the registration button within the application period.