Information for new customers
It is necessary to have a collateral account at the Deutsche Bundesbank to be able to use MACCs.
If such an account has already been set up, there are only a few steps that need to be taken to be able to submit credit claims using the MACCs application:
- the completed contact form needs to be sent by fax or email to the support team credit claims;
- all required participation documents must be signed with a legally binding signature and submitted by post;
- the mandatory customer test needs to be carried out following registration in the MACCs test environment;
- the MACCs users need to be registered in the Deutsche Bundesbank’s ExtraNet;
- the registration needs to be approved by the Deutsche Bundesbank.
Further information on registering for ExtraNet can be found under the menu item “User management”.