General information on ExtraNet
ExtraNet is the Bundesbank’s e-business platform.
Certain business processes provided by the Bundesbank’s business units can be carried out via ExtraNet. The number of specialised procedures and services on offer is constantly being expanded.
If you have any technical questions (communication problems, for example), please do not hesitate to contact the ExtraNet Call Centre, which is open from 6.00 to 20.00 on each bank working day except Saturdays and Sundays and those days indicated in the calendar of ECB holidays.
The Bundesbank's ExtraNet offers the following
- Picture: The Bundesbanks ExtraNet offers the followingFile transfer service for the secure uploading and downloading of files
- User management for simple registration (online + standard letter)
- ConTact for addressing, answering and managing queries
- ExtraNet homepage your starting point for all questions about electronic business transactions
- Call Centre
Special interactive services
- Provision of different procedures
Secure basic infrastructure
- Secure access
- Secure basic communication infrastructure
- Customer data protection
Customers access to ExtraNet
- Access via browser (browser encryption using SSL and https)
- additional software or hardware required
Only file transfer service
- In addition electronic access (batch access)
- Additional software required