Reporting number

Before you can register to submit reports pursuant to the Foreign Trade and Payments Regulation electronically, you must apply for a reporting number. The reporting number should be used for both transaction reports and stock reports.

As a rule, individuals should use the reporting number 00999995 when submitting transaction reports. However, individuals also require a reporting number in order to submit regular payment reports as well as stock reports on participating interests.

Instead of a reporting number, credit institutions should use their sort code.