- Monetary Economics
- Adam, K. and H. Weber (2019), Optimal Trend Inflation, The American Economic Review, Vol. 109(2), pp. 702-737.
- Herwartz, H. and H. Weber (2013), The role of cross-sectional heterogeneity for magnitude and timing of the euro's trade effect, Journal of International Money and Finance, Vol. 37, 48-74.
- Weber, H. (2012), Product Replacement Bias in Inflation and Its Consequences for Monetary Policy, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Vol. 44(2-3), 255-299.
- Herwartz, H. and H. Weber (2005), Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Trade Growth - a Comparison of Linear and Nonlinear (Forecasting) Models, Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, Vol. 21(1), pp. 1-26.
Other Working Papers and Publications
- Berger, H. and H. Weber (2012), Money as Indicator for the Natural Rate of Interest, IMF Working Paper, WP/12/6.
2018: CEPR and Bank of Italy Conference, Rome; SED Annual Meeting, Mexico; Center for Macroeconomic Research, Cologne.
2017: SNB Research Conference, Zurich; Verein für Socialpolitik Annual Meeting, Wien; CEBRA Conference, Ottawa; EABCN and Banque de France Conference, Paris; Justus-Liebig-University, Gießen.